9.03.2012

happy end of the summer



This weekend... I did absolutely nothing. This stress of this summer kicked my butt and it finally caught up with me. I crashed and crashed hard. All I managed to do this weekend was sleep (and sleep some more), get a pedicure, watch three movies, and miraculously find butter brickle ice cream at a local dairy. If you don't know what butter brickle ice cream is then you haven't lived. I had all kinds of notions of doing fun things and sending summer out with a bang. Instead husband had to work on Saturday and Sunday at the bike shop and it rained all day today. I spent a large percentage of my time in pajamas and in bed. I am going to be real cranky when I have to get up before 9:00 tomorrow morning and put real pants on. Aren't you glad we put real pants on to take this picture? No thanks necessary.

Happy Labor Day, ya'll. Now bring on fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment