4.27.2012

yay or nay




























What are our feelings on the messy ponytail? I myself have rocked it before. Although, let's be honest, probably half those times were not on purpose. While it is never as effortless looking as a J. Crew model and sometimes I wonder if people think I forgot to look in a mirror before leaving the house, my hair can dig a messy ponytail. It is something my hair can handle and it works on the first try. Most likely because any day now I am going to wake up and have sister wives hair. Let's just say my hair has been a tad difficult lately. Between the growing out of the bangs and the "I'm too lazy and broke to do anything" hair color, I might just go all Britney on you and shave my darn head.

Alright, I am done boring you with the life and times of Julia's hair. Messy ponytail... yay or nay? Talk amongst yourselves.



images from here, here, and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment