9.04.2013

'bout ready



Happy September! Where did the summer go? Husband woke me up on Sunday and said, "This month is our baby's birthday month!" It is t-minus 9 days until this baby's due date. Which really means that he or she could decide that any day now would be a good day for a birthday. Cue me mildly freaking out. I'm beginning to consider the idea of wearing a diaper to work every day for fear of my water breaking while I'm in the office.

Husband and I are in the midst of trying to get all the last minute baby things done, as well as squeeze in some quality time together. We had a date at Distrito this weekend-- we called it "the last supper" - and even made it to a movie on rainy Labor Day. (Two thumbs up for The Butler and Oprah's performance. Obviously, watching Lenny Kravitz was my favorite part. Obviously.)

Hope everyone's September is off to a great start. I'll be spending the upcoming days trying to convince this baby to make an appearance at a convenient time for mom and dad. Think it will work?


No comments:

Post a Comment