9.14.2013

pregnancy friends


While pregnancy is a wonderful, wonderful experience there are moments when it is hard. Make that damn hard. Just the act of putting on my shoes has almost done me in once or twice. The belly sure can get in the way. And I most definitely got stuck on the couch the other night. Every pregnant lady has her own life savers. The things that make getting through the day a little easier. I'd like to give a shout out to:

  • Trips to The Main Freeze (fondly referred to by husband and me as The Main Squeeze) in Lansdale. Soft serve ice cream to the rescue.
  • Polar brand seltzer water. You're not wine, but you'll do.
  • The Walking Dead. I've never enjoyed zombie guts so much. I find myself strangely attracted to Daryl the redneck. Is there something wrong with me? There's something wrong with me, isn't there? Can I blame it on the pregnancy hormones? Oh, and we're only just starting season 3. Please don't tell me he bites the dust.
  • Smoothies from Red Mango. I think I went every day for 2 weeks straight before I had an intervention for myself.
  • Maxi dresses. Thank you for hiding my cankles.
  • Husband's foot rubs. Honey, thank you for never mentioning my fat feet. I love you. 



No comments:

Post a Comment