2.18.2013

lazy bones


What did you do this weekend? We did a whole lot of nothing. Well, I guess I did a whole lot of nothing. Husband rode his bicycle every day. In the freezing cold. I wore my pajamas for an embarassing amount of time and counted it as a great accomplishment that I ironed the pile of shirts that has been looking at me for 2 weeks. Ok, fine. 3 weeks. I had great intentions of being fun and active this weekend. Honest I did. But once I saw the temperature and heard the wind at my windows all those thoughts flew far, far away. This weekend was filled with movie watching, Girl Scout cookie eating, and singing silly made-up songs to one another. 

Here's to another start of the work week. Already made better because tomorrow's Monday is actually Tuesday. Thank you, Mister Presidents. Maybe next weekend I'll manage to shower before 3:00 and not eat the majority of a box of peanut butter patties. Darn those Girl Scouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment