6.07.2012

road block

Some weeks my brain just doesn't want to cooperate. I keep trying to write blog posts, but it ain't happening. I think and I think and I think and there's nothing there. Nothing worth sharing anyways. Do you really want to hear about how I consider two good hair days in a week a miracle? Which is all that is coming to me right now. Although, c'mon, two good hair days. What's next? The Virgin Mary coming down to pay me a visit? Or perhaps husband's suggestion of writing about how awesome he is? "Because no one will ever get sick of that," he says.

Nothing comes. Until I lay in bed at night. As I lay drifting into sleep the words and the thoughts come. And you know what? They're good ones. It happens a lot lately. It is really starting to tick. me. off. Because I never manage to climb out of bed and write these things down. Sleep always wins.

So I suppose I am going to start keeping a notebook by my bed. Unless you guys want to hear about what I had for lunch today. No? Didn't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment