10.11.2012



Now that husband is employed, my stress level has lowered considerably. Everything feels a bit easier even if the day hasn't been a particularly easy one. I guess that is one good thing that came out of our challening year-- we feel incredibly lucky and are thankful for what we do have. I'm sure there will come a point where I struggle to remember this but for now I'm running with it.

I am no longer obsessively checking the PA teacher employment website so my attention is turning to other things. The cooler weather is upon us and I always feel a little refreshed with this change of season. I'm starting to think of things I'd like to do, accomplish and learn (or at least attempt to do or accomplish or learn). Some things on my list are:
  • Learn to bake bread. All kinds. I attempted this last year and failed to follow through.
  • Once the weather turns unbearable and I go into hermit mode, explore AFI's Top 100 Movies. I've never seen Annie Hall or Schindler's List. How sad is that?!
  • Write more. Same goes for taking photos.

None of these are mind-blowingly difficult things but little goals are good for the soul, don't you agree? What are some things you've been wanting to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment