11.23.2013

two months / hangin' out with some fall flowers


In true new mommy fashion I'm a day late on this post. C is now a whoppin' two months old. Every day he gets a little bigger. Every day he is discovering new things. Seeing him change and develop before my eyes is amazing. And a little heart wrenching. Already we have a pile of baby clothes that no longer fit. Already it is all going too fast.

Baby C, your newfound smiles bring me the greatest joy. I laugh when I see you realize that you can grab your firefly toy and then proceed to punch the heck out of it. Nothing is sweeter than the sound of your little baby coos. I am obsessed with your little hands. You've recently started holding on to my shirt while you nurse and my mama heart almost can't handle it. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment