10.16.2013

day by day




Tired, but happy. That's the name of the game around here. My days are so drastically different than they were just a few short weeks ago. My days are now measured in the number of diapers changed, hours slept, the time between feedings. I've come to realize is that I'm not going to do much during the day besides care for my little man. Some days come to an end and I realize I haven't showered. It's a rarity that I change out of sweatpants. The only reason my bathroom is clean is because my dad came over and cleaned it. And it's a banner day when I manage to eat all three meals.

But caring for my son is a big thing. A big, wonderful thing. The other day he looked me in the eye for the first time and all the tired seemed to fall away.


P.S. This picture is what we call baby C's E.T. look

No comments:

Post a Comment