8.05.2013

happy friday

Happy Friday, ya'll. My weekend plans include unpacking, unpacking and unpacking. As of Wednesday we started life in our new place. The floors are wood (yahoo!), the commute to work is short (double yahoo!) and we have plenty of storage space (triple yahoo!). A big, pregnant lady thanks to husband for doing all of the moving by his lonesome. I merely sat at work keeping tabs on his hourly Facebook updates as to how it was going. He's my hero.

My nesting instincts have recently kicked in and I'm anxious to get settled and make the place feel like home. Know what always annoys me about moving to a new place? How it takes awhile to smell like your own. Know what I mean? I already have a giant shopping list started. I am predicting many trips to Target and Ikea in our future.

So here's to the weekend! If you don't hear from me on Monday it's because I got lost in a giant pile of cardboard boxes.



No comments:

Post a Comment