5.27.2013

happy memorial day

 
Happy Memorial Day! We spent our holiday weekend visiting husband's family in Athens, OH. I always love visiting Athens because it is home to my alma mater, Ohio University. Go Bobcats! My four years at OU are some of my fondest memories.

The weekend was jam-packed as our visits out there always are. It involved a quick trip to Columbus to see some of our dearest friends and their two little ones (complete with a stop at Graeter's ice cream. Seriously. The best.), lunch with mom and dad at our favorite restaurant ever, and dinner with a whole bunch of family. Basically, we ate a lot. This pregnant lady was one happy camper. We did manage to squeeze in a walk around campus to show our baby Bobcat  around. The students are gone for the summer so it was blissfully quiet and I enjoyed strolling around the paths I used to take.

 I hope everyone had a great - and long - weekend. Here's to the start of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment