5.12.2013

dear baby

























Dear baby,

Today was Mother's Day. And I was so happy to celebrate it. While I don't quite feel like a mother yet, I certainly feel like your mommy. You are still somewhat abstract to us (this whole pregnancy thing is a bit surreal) but we sure do love you already.

Your daddy and I talk to you all the time. Daddy gives you kisses and asks how your day was. He even has a bike all picked out for you. We joke that you are going to come out wanting ice cream instead of milk. And maybe saying a certain bad word that starts with an "f" that mommy says far too much. I hope you don't hear actually hear me saying that.

You started moving around a lot these past couple weeks. It is like magic knowing you are swimming around in there. You kicked me so hard in a meeting the other day that I jumped. I think you were telling me that you liked the pizza I just had for lunch.

Baby, I love you and can't wait to meet you.

Love,
Your Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment