4.01.2013

these days

It's April, ya'll. Finally. Spring is starting to creep in. And with it, I say so long first trimester and welcome back to my energy and appetite. Also, hello to my expanding belly. At 15 weeks I'm now starting to feel pregnant. I am hungry, hungry, hungry (just ask husband) and had to break down and buy some maternity pants over the weekend (terrifying).

These days we are feeling quite content. We are talking a lot to this little person inside my belly. We're looking forward to moving out of Lansdale this summer. We're checking the weather to see if warmer temperatures are coming. And we're enjoying the start of this new adventure. Overall, life isn't too shabby.

A whole lotta of change is coming our way. But for now we're going to rub my belly and tell this little peanut how much we love him or her already. And count our blessings. I'll let you know as soon as I have a meltdown over what kind of onesies to buy. It's bound to happen.

xo.

No comments:

Post a Comment