4.14.2013

happy weekend


Hello friends. I hope everything is grand in your corner of the world. And I hope spring has arrived to your town. It is a beautiful, sunny Sunday here in Pennsylvania. Unfortunately the weekend has flown. In fact, all of last week flew by. Not quite sure how all of the things that happened last week happened in just a week. By yesterday evening I was one tired lady.

Last week started off with a bang. Well, really, a crash. A bike crash that resulted in husband hobbling around on crutches. Not fun, not fun at all. Poor guy can't get around too well which means I'm doing a lot of running up and down the steps. We're crossing fingers that he doesn't need surgery.

The bright point of the week was my OB appointment. Though stepping on the scale was a bit terrifying. But then again, who really loves stepping on the scale at any time? Nothing puts such a goofy smile on my face than hearing baby's heartbeat. Turns out I'm about a week further along than I thought. Um, whoops. My sub-par math skills fail me again. I'm going into my 18th week. Almost half way! How did that happen? I guess that would explain the hunger. You don't want me to get too hungry these days. I might turn on you. Watch your back.

Happy spring, everyone. And happy weekend. Time to rev up for Monday. Ugh.





No comments:

Post a Comment