11.19.2012

fun with friends





 
Well, I am officially a year older. Truth be told my actual birthday on Friday was not all hearts and stars. An extremely long and tiring week made for a cranky birthday girl. However, my weekend made up for it. Husband and I headed down to D.C. to see our friends (aka our D.C. family). I miss them on a daily basis and wish I could move them up here to Philly to be with me.

The weekend was filled with Breaking Dawn Part II, lots and lots of good food, a sassy toddler, laughter, and football. Erika and Anthony are the best hosts and they throw awesome dinner parties. They get Buon Appetite magazine and actually cook the recipes in there. As opposed to just looking at the pictures which is what I would do. They even plan designated cocktails as part of the menu. I guzzled down some dark n' stormys and then ate my weight in ham. Seriously. It became a problem.

Here's hoping that this weekend was indication that age 33 is going to be a good year.

No comments:

Post a Comment