10.29.2012

new york, new york ladies weekend




















I had a super time with two of my besties this weekend in New York City. I am a lucky lady to have such great friends in my life, and Amy and Kiki are two of my oldest and my best. The older I get the more I realize how special it is that we have been friends for 15+ years. I am especially glad to have had the chance to see Kiki as a mama-to-be. It is a pretty weird feeling seeing her preggers belly and remembering when we were the epitome of awkward with braces, bad hair, bad skin, the whole works.

I love New York and its energy. It is infectious. I am still unfamiliar with so much there that it feels very new and very foreign to me when I visit. Living in Philly it is now just a short train ride away, which is more than okay by me. Until next time, New York!

P.S. I highly recommend Schiller's Liquor Bar for eating, The Grey Lady for viewing handsome bartenders, and Rock of Ages for the best time ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment