3.25.2012

the weekend

I was feeling crummy this weekend (I'm crossing fingers that my body has not decided to develop allergies) and the rainy weather did not help. Husband and I laid pretty low, but we did manage to get out and make a visit to the East Wing of the National Gallery. Not sure why, but I had never made a trip there before. I am not well versed in modern art, but I think I kinda dig it. Well, some of it anyways. I definitely caught myself thinking "well I coulda painted that" a few times. And, let's be honest, husband of course voiced this out loud more than a few times. Hey, I'm just happy he agreed to go with me.

It absolutely pained me that I forgot my camera. Photo ops were everywhere. As it was, husband had to suffer through taking photos of me with his phone. C'mon, a giant three-panel Miro piece? Of course I am going to goof around in front of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment