2.05.2012

The beginning is a good place to start

Hello there. So I've decided to start a blog. What does one write for their first blog post? Well, this blog was my New Year's resolution. Two years ago. Better late than never, eh?

I'm getting around to entering the blogging world now for two reasons. First, is to provide a way to keep my friends and family aware of my (and the husband's) goings-on. Sometimes Facebook just doesn't cut it, ya know? I am at a point in my life where the people most important to me are scattered all over this darn country. Admittedly, this is partly my fault for just moving from D.C. to Philly. But we'll talk about that later.

The second reason is a more selfish reason. I need an outlet. While I enjoy my new job and am learning all sorts of new things, they aren't necessarily subjects that really get me going. I'm always up for learning about something new, regardless of what it is, (except for math - ick!) but I feel the urge lately to really start exploring what I like. Besides cute shoes. I mean, that's a given. So I'm hoping that this little blog here will be a diary of sorts. If you are up for it, come along for the ride. xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment