1.15.2013

pnw



Have you ever been to the Pacific Northwest? I have never been to that part of the country and it is calling me. I'm in the midst of trying to figure out if husband and I can have a getaway to Seattle this summer. Truth be told I could never live somewhere that is cloudy almost every day. But still, there is something that intrigues me. Sometimes I wonder if places call to a person because they were part of a past life. Funny idea, no? But one I like to think about.

Husband told me that under no circumstances will he go to Forks, WA with me so I can reenact scenes from Twilight. I told him he is a spoil sport.

While our getaway is TBD, I'll still take any recommendations ya'll have to offer.



Picture from Jordan Voth

1 comment:

  1. Igor's sister lives in Seattle with direct access to the bus and all. I'm sure she'd be willing to host some of our lovely friends ;)

    ReplyDelete